COTH is again offering a CME Workshop for program directors and faculty at CRIP. This annual seminar, in conjunction with the CRIP interview event, provides residency educators with useful information to assist in the growth and development of residency programs.
This year, COTH is offering two workshops on the following days and time:
- Friday, January 10, 2020
- Monday, January 13, 2020
- Both session are from 7:00-9:00 am with breakfast at 7 am. The CME activity begins at 7:30 am
The topics of this year’s workshop are:
- Heal Thy Self: Attending and Resident Burnout
- Show Me the Way: Incorporating Research into Your Curriculum
- Ask the Experts: ABPM, ABFAS, and PRR answer your questions
How to Register:
- Registration is free for up to 2 attendees for AACPM/COTH member institutions. The fee for additional attendees (>2) from AACPM/COTH member programs is $ 75.00 per additional attendee.
- Registration for NON-COTH member is $145.00 per attendee. Participation in the workshop requires prepayment of all fees at time of registration. We will contact you if payment is required.
TO RECEIVE CME CONTACT HOURS, EACH ATTENDEE MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE REGISTRATION BELOW SEPARATELY.
Online registration for this CME session is now closed.